APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSE
To apply you must fill out the online application form below.
In the form you must upload the following documents (mandatory):
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Proof of university registration at the Master’s level
- A video link following these instructions (DOWNLOAD PDF INSTRUCTIONS)
Please, note that an incomplete application will not be examined.
EIT Climate-KIC values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background. If you have any questions about the programme or the application process please contact us and we will do our best to answer your query.
Thank you for your interest in our programme!
Is the Climate Innovation Leadership programme right for you?
To be considered, you must have been accepted in a Master Course at one of our participating partner institutions.
Our selection is based on the following criteria:
- Extra-curricular activities
- Entrepreneurial, leadership, self-starter spirit
- Interest in climate change and a passion for or interest in combating it
- English language skills
An interview forms part of the selection procedure.
Eligible candidates hold the following qualifications:
- Have an interest in sustainability and climate-change
- Are ambitious and driven
- Are open-minded and eager to learn
- Have an interest in entrepreneurship and leadership
- Are willing to make an extra effort alongside their studies
- Are fluent in English
- Are willing to travel to other EIT Climate-KIC locations in Europe
The programme is free of charge. The only costs that will occur are travel costs to and from the summer school and the other in-person events and meetings. Occasionally, you will also have to pay for your own food and beverages supply on the Journey.
Please contact us.